Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HE IS ON HIS WAY!!!


I guess it is about time that I start posting!! The latest and greatest information is that Clay is now in the waiting process of receiving his mission call. He met with the Stake President last Sunday. He had a really good and long interview with President Goats and he forwarded his papers on to Utah. We are so excited for Clay and the decision he has made to serve a mission. What great examples he has had in his life. His dad, brother, all his brother-in-laws, cousins, cousin's spouses, and friends! Thanks to all of you for being such awesome examples for Clay. We should know something in about 2 to 3 weeks. There are currently 335 places Clay could go. It will be fun to see where he is going. We are planning our family picture and Clay's endowment session on the same weekend sometime after he receives his call. This is so Sarah and Mark won't have to travel over to Arizona twice. We are planning on having the picture taken on a Friday and the temple will be on Saturday. It will be "Heaven on Earth" to have all of our children and all of their spouses in the temple at the same time. So make sure your temple recommends are current!!

6 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

what the heck happened to our "Clayby Baby"???? He looks so grown up in that picture. it freaks me out that he's old enough to go on a mission now. i'm so proud...my little boy is growing up! it still doesn't seem real yet. i'll see if it sinks in once we find out where he'll be spending the next 2 years. love you guys! can't wait to see you at the reunion!!

dustin and amy said...

You finally did it, you posted! I'm so proud. Little Clibs is all growed up! What a handsome man he has become. He must have a beautiful oldest sister! :)

Melanie and Jarom said...

Yay Aunt Rhonda has a blog! I'm so excited for Clay- I can't wait to get his emails and be uplifted by them. (hopefully they'll be good ones like Braydons and not just ridiculous like Selle's haha) well I'll miss you guys at the reunion- but thanks for checking up on me. Love you!

Mauzy Fam said...

Okay!! I'm so EXCITED that you started posting. NOw keep it up. Yeah, Clay boy - I'm so excited for him. We need to start a guessing list of where he is going. Also, you can add it to your blog. I'll call you - love ya!

RonJohn said...

I predict that Clay is going to be called to the California Los Angeles Mission, the best mission in the World!!! Or Pocatello Idaho Mission that one is good too.

John

Aunt Alice said...

i can't look at this anymore cause i bawl every time.