Monday, July 7, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!!

Clay's mission call is here but.....
We have been on vacation to Chama New Mexico and so on the way to work this morning (Monday July 7th) I went by the postoffice and it is here! Once again it is sitting here in front of me at work and I CAN'T OPEN IT!! What our plans are is to drive to Gilbert today and open it with the other kids tonight for FHE! My stomach is in knots just seeing it sitting here with "Elder Clayton Bryce Larson" on it. Well, we should know by tonight where Clay will be for the next 2 years. I don't know why with both of our sons this happens! Why can't the mission call come and we just open it up. It has to be a lengthy process! Everyone of our kids are home from their 4th vacation except for Amy and Dustin. We are hoping that they can cut there trip short or drive down to here the call and drive back. After all we are doing that :) We will be putting the notice out to everyone tonight.

3 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

Hello Rhonda! I tripped on your blog!
Woohoo! Tell Clay Congrats for us! I can't believe he is that old already...Life is so fun!
Love ya!
Jana

Crys said...

Thank you, Aunt Rhonda for the beautiful figurines. I love them! We can't wait to put them in our curio when it gets here. Thank you for such a thoughtful gift. Good luck Clay!

Garet and Amanda said...

Hey I found your blog off of Jana's. How fun!! Tell Clay I said congrats on the call. Garet is excited for him b/c that is where he served. What a coincidence huh? There is also a guy in our ward here that is leaving to the same mission in September I think.