Monday, October 6, 2008

Priesthood Session and Olive Garden

Clay with the First Presidency! Isn't he so handsomeClay with President Spencer W. Kimball (his relative)!
When Kristi and I were driving around while the boys were in the Priesthool Session I took this picture of the temple. It is so so pretty at night!



The boys went to Priesthood session and Kristi Daynes and I drove around got lost and then finally made it to Olive Garden to get a table for all of us. Van said the Priesthood session was awesome. He said the best part was hearing the MTC choir. Can you imagine seeing a choir loft full of missionaies from the MTC singing "Called to Serve" and "I'll go where you want me to go". I can't even imagine that I would of loved to have seen that. We had a great time at Olive Garden with Kristi and Josh. Josh and Clay while we were waiting for our table.
Kristi, Van, Clay and Josh waiting for the table.This was at the Sunday morning session. It was really bright outside so I look chinamanlike :)
Kristi and Josh Sunday morning.
Good lucking buddy on Sunday morning! Like I said it was really bright outside.Clay marking his scriptures on Sunday after conference!Just so all of you know we are having a blast! We love all of you and miss you like crazy. Clay is ready to go. He is asking Van so many questions. I love hearing them carrying on discussions about the gospel!

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

It looks like a blast!! It would have been so fun to be there with you. I'm sure Clay will never forget these experiences right before his mission. I'm also SO glad that you are documenting all of it for us to see. Thanks!! We love you guys and hope you survive Wednesday when you say goodbye!

Clayton and Niki said...

I love the last one of Clay and his scriptures. Made me cry (of course). He is ready though, it's so easy to see. Keep up the blogging, it's killing me not being able to be there for his last days so I'm loving all the pictures.
Love you guys!