Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Receiving Letter's part two!! :)

Well, I don't know what I did with the last post but I pushed some button and it posted a blog that I had'nt even started. Well I am still learning. I just wanted to post something really quick about our missionary Clay buddy! We have received 3 letters from him and they are all amazing. He is already learning so much and has caught the spirit! He loves it and has had some pretty great experiences so far. After dad gets back from his hunting trip I will have him help me scan Clay's letters and you can read them for yourselves. Dad and I feel so blessed to have a missionary out. Clay's P-Day is on Thursday while he is at the MTC we will be getting letters on Mondays. It use to be that Mondays were my least favorite day of the week and now they are my favorite. Well, I just wanted to write a little something and tell you that Elder Larson is doing great and that we need to all continue to pray for him. He is going to be a great missionary I can already tell.

6 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

Yeah for letters from Clay. I haven't gotten one yet but it's so fun to read yours! Yeah for Puerto Rico!!!!! I seriously can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

dustin and amy said...

The post on my blog was from my friend Jenn and she was talking about the header I had on there before I put the new one up. She's a photographer and pays attention to lighting and stuff like that! She commented before I put the prego header on so she doesn't even know I am. Keep calling and reading the letters from Clay to me I love hearing them.

Jana and Brett said...

Hi Rhonda!
I'm glad all is well with your little fam! I can't believe Clay is on his mission! I saw below that you guys came up here for Conference! How Fun! I literally live 5 minutes away, but I was in Beaver anyway visiting the in-laws. Sad I missed ya!
I'm feelin good, and getting ready for our baby boy. We are excited! aaahhh! :0)

Melanie and Jarom said...

Aunt Rhonda, Sorry I didn't have you as a link on my blog- I do now! I just always looked at yours through your daughters cause yeah I'm lazy- you should know that! Good to hear about ol' Clay-be's missionary stuff! Love you guys!

LA MISION DE EXCELENCIA said...

Just came across your blogg.
I served in the Mexico
Torreón Mission from 5/5/77to 5/5/79 in the cities of Durango, Nuevo Casas Grandes(which includes the Mormon Colony cities of Colonia Dublán and Colonia Juárez) Cuidad Juarez, Torreón, and Camargo. La Misión de Excelencia is full of wonderful, kind, giving, and spiritual people. Elder Clay is in good hands. Your family is in our prayers. Friends in the gospel of Jesus Christ,

The Mollenhauer Family

Tyler and Bryna said...

RHONDA!!!!! oh man have i missed you terribly!!!! Are you guys so lonely without clay there? I can only imagine how much you guys miss him. I'm sure he's dong awesome though!!! So i'm sure you've heard my news. I'm Prego!! crazy huh!!?? i've been so sick. So i have a question.... How long does it usually take for a background check to happen?? I should ask van. But we're just waiting to hear for tyler and then i get to move home!!! Wel i love you so so so much!!!